Sunday, April 26, 2009

"You Are Good"

I've been more than extreemly touched and inspired by another blogging mama recently, but I'm sure all of you have, too. If you have not visited MckMamas blog, My Charming Kids, you really should head over there for a good read.

I also purchased a new lullabies cd recently ... due to teething and ear infection in our littlest. I highly recommend every mom own a copy! I think I'll be stocking up to give them away as baby shower gifts, its titled Sing Over Me. Mary and I have spent many late night hours pacing and swaying to this music already. Tonight as we listened to it again I thought of how one of the songs reminds me so much of the steadfast faith I've seem expressed by my blogging friend MckMama. Below is a video and recording to You Are Good:



MckMama, so sorry for the trials you have been facing but wanted to thank you for the way you have chosen to trust and obey our great God! Well Done!



1 comments:

~*Michelle*~ said...

I, like you....have been praying constantly for MckMama....isn't it amazing how God is using this little child to bring Glory!

Hope you have a great week :)