Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Wordless Wednesday



I can't believe that three days ago I was out taking pictures of the snow and today we went for a beautiful walk at a park and the kids played at a playground. Its so nice to feel a warmer breeze after these long winters. And equally fun to get such precious pictures of my beautiful kiddos.


Our Baby Girl is 10 mos now




And our Z man is in his wild 3s




O is 7 and active as ever, LOVES being outside




Gus-Gus our gymnast is 10




And our teenager is truly a delight in our life, but she really does not like that I took her picture or put it in a blog post (she asked me to add that)




Please stop by HERE to see many more Wordless Wednesdays at 5 Minutes for Mom


And please remember to Pray For Stellan


4 comments:

Mike said...

Yup. Spring is here—cross your fingers (and toes).


Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com

Twitter: AboutParenting

Muthering Heights said...

They look very happy to be out on a snow-free day!

Susan Cook said...

Great pictures of your kids at the playground. They are so cute. I'm glad it's getting more spring like too.

sunnymama said...

Your children are all so adorable!