Friday, April 17, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey

Well, I guess Thankful Thursday on Friday will have to do.
Its been a very long week! And boy do I need to focus on all that I have to be thankful for! So here it is:

1)My Lord and Savior! That he loves me ... me? ... me ...
...insane, imperfect, impetuous me.


2)God's Word, how blessed I am to have, not just one, but
many copies of the Holy Bible!


3)God's plan to answer the many many prayers for Sweet Little Stellan and his family. The wonderful doctor and hospital that will help heal his little heart.



4) The beautiful, healthy, strong, determined, energetic, wild and crazy bunch of kiddos that the Lord has bless me and dh with! Oh goodness the exhaustion I feel some days, and then pray I would remember to be thankful, oh so thankful for that type of exhaustion.


5)And even in the midst of all our chaos and craziness, I'm thankful I have a nursling who calls me to sit and nurse. Someone once told me that a nursing baby is God's way of slowing down a mom of many ... oh so true. She needs me, she needs my milk, she needs me to sit and hold her close. She is fed, she is satisfied and I get a few minutes of calm and almost quite to rest and recollect my harried thoughts








Oh can I add one more ... sure I can:
6) LUNCH! This is what my dd cooked us for lunch today
MMMMMM ... mmmm ... good!



Please join us for Thankful Thursdays over at Truth 4 the Journey

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What a blessing to know the Lord and for Him to know us and love us! Thank you Lord for surrounding us with love.
Blessings - Lisa

~*Michelle*~ said...

What a wonderful list of blessings.....

I love that you are thankful for your Bibles. I remind my children that there are so many children that would love to even own one page of the Bible, and/or if they do....they have to hide it with their life!

you are truly blessed.....

Peace~
*~Michelle~*