Friday, April 10, 2009

Babywearing up north!






Steph over at Adventures in Babywearing is hosting How You Wear about Babywearing today! Come share your favorite pics, slings, or stories with us, or just come on over to read about all our babywearing love!

So, how, where, and when do I wear my babies? Lets see ...


From tiny pink newborns




to a toddler at his brothers t-ball game





From oh so casual tie dying event




To all fancy and dressed up






From snowy MN




To the beaches of Argentina





From caring for a sick little one at home




To cheering on the MN Twins in the Metrodome



If you are interested in the names and types of carriers I have in these pictures or where I shop for babywearing item please visit this post from last year

6 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh my gosh- YOU!? Are awesome! This is such a great post. Thank you so much for playing along! Love the photos!

Steph

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

So many carriers!!

I had tried a sling, but I ended up just loving my packing shirt and amouti so much I never did take to it.

Great pictures!!

Kimberly said...

Great pics! Thanks for visiting!

Upstatemamma said...

Great pictures!! I love all the different carriers you have all the different occasions. I wish I could get a carrier with my sports teams logos on it. That would be so fun for when you go to the game. :)

sunnymama said...

What a lovely set of photos! You have some beautiful slings.

Carrie said...

LOVE these pictures- how awesome to have so many nice carriers - I would love to build up a STASH when/before I have another baby!!!